2.28.2010

A little progress on Anna Karenina



My glasses are still outdated, but I did read a few chapters.

And I have to say that even though the back of the book specifically said Anna and Vronsky were going to have an affair, I still was totally shocked when they hooked up.

First, I don't think I was expecting Tolstoy to relay a post-sex scene. And second, I kind of feel like Anna is too good for Vronsky. Vronsky has no soul. Otherwise, how could he be so cruel to Kitty?

Speaking of Kitty, I really want Levin to come back to Moscow and propose to her again. And I want her to not be stupid this time. Her mother is super stupid, and it made me super happy that Prince Scherbatsky told the Princess that Kitty's illness was all her fault.

That's all I've read. I'm seriously furious with my vision genetics.

No comments: